Room 13 - Years 2 & 3
Ms Bernadine Russell
Welcome to Room 13 - the lead e-learning class - masters of Google Apps, Gmail, and most things digital.
Daily homework is quite important to help reinforce what we have been studying in class. Here are some things you can do for homework to keep exercising your brain.
- Read for 20 mins everyday - keep a log as evidence
- Practise your times table each day. make it easier). You should aim to know your 2 to 12 times table off by heart.
- Practise the matching division and multiplication facts (i.e. 4x7=28, 28÷7=4, etc.)
- Keep a daily journal. Write brief recounts about what you did each day.
- Practice your spelling list for the week
- Complete Chapter 1 from the Dragon English books.
- Reading Eggs
- Study Ladder
- Typing Club practise
- SumDog activities
- Math Fact Practise - up to 10, x and ÷
DAIRY FARM VISIT
We visited a Dairy Farm in Term 1and Technology) and learnt lots of interesting things about flight, planes and transport. Check out our pictures!
GARDEN TO TABLE
We're starting Garden to Table this term. Check back later for some pictures of what we made.
SOME USEFUL CLASS LINKS
Learning is not a spectator sport!
The only silly question is the question not asked.