Room 17 - Siliga Stanley
Talofa lava everyone!
Welcome to our class page, our class is a Samoa class consisting of Years 5 and 6 'awesome' students who are all Samoan.
We love to learn and speak in Samoan and English. We are Room 16 and we love to share our experiences, have fun, laugh, sing and dance. We think we are a cool class because we like to encourage each other and solve problems whether it be at school or home. We have four super cool group leaders who help us to work and learn together.
So, join us on our ongoing journey about us on our page.
Home Work For This Term:
1) Reading - Complete all tasks on Reading Task Sheet of the Week
2) Times Tables - Learn from 2x to 12x
3) Unit Study - 'All About Me'
- Complete finding out about your First Name and Last Name
- Find out what your name means
- Find out where you were born
- Write a Speech about yourself
- Invite your Parents to the Speech Presentation Day
Useful Children Links: